AGI Executive Group
The Executive Group is a sub-group of AGI Council, plus the AGI Director and the AGI Deputy Director. Its membership consists of:
- AGI Chair
- AGI Senior Vice Chair
- AGI Director
- AGI Chief Operating Officer
- Up to four additional members of Council each taking responsibility for one key area (see below).
The Chair will be responsible for coordinating and monitoring AGI Strategy, the Senior Vice Chair will be responsible for proposing the following year's AGI Strategy, and the AGI Director will be responsible for 'operational support'.
Key areas of Executive Group responsibility:
- AGI Strategy to implement policy set by Council
- Operational support of Council
- Partnership coordination
- SIG coordination
- AWG coordination
- Standing Committees coordination
- Conference coordination