GeoCom: Resilient Futures, 23rd-25th November, in Warwick
This annual flagship event will be the climax for the 2015 event programme, bringing together the year’s themes. Chesford Grange Hotel in Warwickshire will again provide the residential format to maximise the opportunities for debate, engagement and collaboration.
Alternatively you can select which components of the conference you would like to attend from the list at the bottom of this web page.
The package prices include:
- Two full days of conference.
- The Foresight Launch (formerly called The Welcome Dinner.)
- The Gala Night, and
- The AGI Awards evening.
This ticket will also include your accommodation for two nights* and all your meals.
Why not download this sample justification letter which you can complete and give to your manager?
The benefits of attending this event are to:
- Make valuable new connections with a view to generating new business.
- Catch up with all your existing contacts in the AGI network.
- Unlock opportunities to collaborate and innovate with people in your industry and other sectors.
- Raise the visibility of your own innovative projects across new markets.
- Learn from expert speakers from the commercial, public, and academic worlds.
- Be inspired and encouraged by the people you meet to raise the GI bar.
* Accommodation for the third night - the Awards evening - is not included, but is available if desired. From 1st July 'component pricing' became available, enabling you to create your own package, but will not be subject to this same discounted rate. Please note that there is fixed number of spaces for the Welcome Dinner and Awards evening, as well as on-site hotel rooms (off-site hotel rooms are available).
Kenilworth, WAR CV8 2LD