QGIS is a free desktop GIS, providing the same GIS functionality as commercial desktop GIS solutions such as MapInfo or ArcGIS for Desktop.
This two-day course is delivered using instructor-led, real world examples where you learn by ‘doing’.
Attendees should have basic IT knowledge, but prior knowledge of GIS is not necessary.
- Introduction to Open Source GIS
- Getting Started
- Working with Layers
- Selecting and Querying Data
- Symbolising Data
- Data Creation and Editing
- Geometry and Geoprocessing Tools
- Opening Data from other Data Sources
- Working with QGIS Plugins
- Printing and Publishing
To register, please visit: https://training.cadline.co.uk/products/qgis-introduction-training-course
AGI CPD Points: 8
Staines-upon-Thames, TW18 2AP