Introduction to Cadcorp SIS Desktop
2-day online training course that introduces students to and provides the basics for everyday use of Cadcorp SIS. The course gives an introduction to GIS and an overview of the fundamentals of finding a location, viewing, creating, editing and printing. Day 2 builds on the basics learned on Day 1 by introducing students to creating and managing their own files, and extending knowledge on creating and editing data.
There is no need to install web conferencing software or Cadcorp software as it is cloud based. All you need is a computer, a webcam, and an internet connection.
Who should attend?
This course has been designed for students who are new to GIS and/or Cadcorp SIS.
- An Introduction to Cadcorp SIS
- Spatial Data and Cadcorp SIS Concepts
- Using a Gazetteer
- Creating and Editing Data
- Creating Prints, PDFs and Images for Documents
- Creating and Managing Overlays and SWDs
- Advanced Creating and Editing Spatial Data
- An Introduction to Attributes, Properties, Schema and Expressions
- An Introduction to Querying Data
- An Introduction to Thematic Mapping
To reserve your place, visit: http://cdcp.io/training