HM Land Registry (HMLR) offers a number of datasets that provide location-based information on UK land and property. Housing associations, commercial landowners and local authorities especially benefit from this data source to help identify land ownership.
Who should attend?
GIS professionals who work in Local Government, Central Government departments, and Land and Property.
This webinar will:
- explain the language and acronyms used in these geospatial datasets
- provide an overview of the datasets, how to access them and in which instances they should be used
- weigh up the benefits and limitations of HMLR data and how to extract the best value
- detail the constraints that should be observed when using this type of data
- demonstrate how to import this data into a Geographic Information System (GIS) to reveal a clear picture of ownership, responsibilities and development opportunities
To reserve your place, visit: http://cdcp.io/3r