Landmark has invited government officials, industry experts and data providers to discuss how the proposed reforms will affect property professionals and examine potential opportunities and risks across the sector, including:
- Potential impacts on the entire land and property sector
- The role of technology in streamlining and modernising planning
- How property professionals can benefit from the proposals
- Sustainable design and the reallocation of land use
There will be a diverse group of speakers and panellists contributing to the event including:
- Paul Maltby, Chief Digital Officer, MHCLG
- Denise McKenzie, Chair of the Board of Directors, AGI
- Tony Mulhall, Associate Director Land Professional Group, RICS
- Neil Ackroyd, Director of Data and Innovation, BRE
- Liz Jarvis, Managing Director, One Search Direct
- Stuart Baillie, Head of Planning, Knight Frank
- Hannah Prideaux, Investment Manager and Head of Operations, M7 Structura
- Paul Nathanail, Technical Director, GHD
Because of the unique panel of experts, we have made sure there is time set aside for questions, we look forward to your contributions on the day.
Date: Tuesday 6th October
Time: 09:45am - 12:15pm
We’d love to see as many property professionals as possible take advantage of this opportunity and make sure that the reforms adequately reflect the needs of the industry.
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.