- How to answer questions and make decisions using spatial data
- How to create and edit geodatabases
- How to create and maintain metadata
- Raster and vector image registration
- Using 3D data for visualisation
- Learn advanced editing techniques
- Learn about different coordinate systems
Who is the course aimed at?
For those who have had some experience with GIS but would like to expand their skills to the more advanced and specialist features.
For further information and to book please visit our website http://www.ncl.ac.uk/cegs.cpd/cpd/giscourses.php