Wednesday May 11th
Riddel Hall – Belfast
‘Save the Date’ for the AGI NI conference, the only GI Conference in Northern Ireland this year!
We have organised an exciting line-up of speakers covering GI Futures, Positional Improvement, and practical examples from the UK and Ireland of the benefits of investing in Geo-Spatial.
Vew the full programme here: AGI NI Event programme
Here is the Logistics Pack for delegates.
Please follow this link to the Programme Details page which includes bios of the main speakers.
- João Pedro Fernandes, Hexagon – The Map of the Future
- Anne Kemp, Atkins & Past AGI Chair – The AGI Foresight report and why it matters to me?
- Tim Williams, What3Words
- Paul Synnott, Esri-Ireland – Reshaping our Mind-set - A Customer Value Perspective
- Sean O’Boyle, NI Water – Dealing with Map Shift (PI) & Getting out the other side Relatively Intact
- Brian Galloway, LPS – The new LPS Data Model and how it will benefit you
Thanks to the great support of our Gold Sponsors - IMGS, Esri Ireland, Leica Geosystems and Sopra Steria we have managed to keep ticket prices low for this event.
Our initial allocation of discounted tickets have now sold out, however we are still able to offer the remainder of our capacity at an exceptional rate. Tickets are selling fast and we have already exceeded last year's number of registered delegates, please ensure you book early to secure your place.
- AGI Student Members £20 + VAT
- AGI & IRLOGI Members £35 + VAT
- Non-Members (Public sector) £55 + VAT
- Non-Members £75 + VAT
If you are not a member, you can join here.
We have worked hard to be able to offer these prices and would encourage you to book now to take advantage of this amazing offer. See the 'Register Now' button at the top of this page.
If you are interested in exhibiting as an Event Supporter, we have just 3 spaces left. Please contact Marielle O’Lone email@example.com
185 Stranmillis Rd
|Ticket Option (all prices incl VAT)|
|AGI Student Member||£ 24.00|
|AGI or IRLOGI Member||£ 42.00|
|Non-Member (Public Sector)||£ 66.00|