On June 14th to 16th this year, OSGeo:UK will be bringing together open source GIS users (current and potential), developers and supporters from the UK and beyond for FOSS4G UK 2016: two days of conferencing plus a day’s hackathon at the Ordnance Survey offices in Southampton. There will be workshops, presentations, un-conference sessions, code sprints, and plenty of socialising too.
The Provisional Timetable is now available! This is subject to corrections and adjustments as we get nearer the date.
- Presentations: user stories, applications, demonstrations, discussions, case studies
- Workshops: doing and learning
- Code sprints and Hackathons: developing
- Unconference and Surgery
Tuesday 14th to Thursday 16th June 2016.
- Main Conference: Tuesday 14th and Wednesday 15th June
- Hackathon: Thursday 16th June
Reduced price tickets are now available! Check here for further instructions!
Southampton, HAM SO16 0AS