REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED
What: AGI Asset Management Special Interest Group FREE event
Where: AECOM, Aldgate Tower, 2 Leman Street, London, E1 8FA
When: 17:30 to 19:30 - 21 Feb 2017
Event Theme: 'Benefits of Data Standards for Geospatial Asset Management'
- 17:30 - Welcome and Introduction to this SIG - (10 mins)
- 17:40 - Main AGM content (including plans for 2017 & re-election of Committee) - (20 mins)
- 18:00 - Asset Management SIG opportunities and a look at our paper on 'The Geospatial Professional's role in delivering safe working on site'
- 18:00 - PAS 128 and 256 Introduction
- 18:10 - AECOM Speaker, David Varley - Utilities (20 mins)
- 18:40 - Networking break with tea/coffee - (20 mins)
- 19:00 - Group Discussion - how are we all using and applying standards for asset management
- 19:20 - Summary
- 19:30 - Event ends
David Varley of Aecom. Geophysics & Monitoring: Application of the PAS128 standard
A 15-20 minute presentation displaying how Aecom approaches application of the PAS128 standard for its buried services projects. David will use some real life examples of Aecom performing buried utility surveys to different methodologies/environments and the difficulties encountered. (Risk, survey limitations, client expectations/standard awareness).
2 Leman Street
London, LON E1 8FA