Who should attend?
This is a 2 day course designed for new users of SQL Server. No previous SQL Server experience is necessary. However, knowledge of Geospatial software and Structured Query Language is advantageous. It is recommended that delegates have a working knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
The primary objective of this course is to teach users some of the core SQL Server Spatial Database commands available via SQl Server Management Studio (SSMS). Introducing basic SQL through to undertaking spatial analysis and managing your geospatial assets. After completing this course users will be able to:
• Backup and Restore a SQL Spatial Database
• Import different geospatial file formats
• Design and change the Schema of SQL Tables
• Perform common and advanced SQL Queries using the SQL Command Window
• Manage spatial geometry and undertake data maintenance
9th – 10th July 2018 (10am to 5pm)
5th – 6th November 2018 (10am to 5pm)
To book your place and for more information visit: https://training.cadline.co.uk/products/introduction-to-sql-server-spatial-training-course
This course is AGI Accredited and can offer 8 CPD points