Delegates should have a good working knowledge of QGIS having either completed our QGIS Essentials course or be proficient with the topics covered.
The course covers the following topics, using the latest long-term release (LTR) version of QGIS:
- Using the processing toolbox
- Batch processing
- Graphical modeller
- Rule-based styling
- Fills and graphic effects
- Symbol creation and editing
- Atlas generation
- Use of expressions and variables in Atlas maps
- Use of styling rules to dynamically set styling
- Use of terrain analysis tools
- Analysis of height based for slope, aspect, heights and relief
- Georeferencer tool
- Time Manager
QGIS Advanced is a 1 day course running on the 17th of May from 9:30am until 5:00pm.
Training will take place at our head office in Epsom, Surrey, located on 17, West Street, KT18 7RL. Parking is available upon request and the nearest train station is Epsom Station.
To book visit: https://astuntechnology.com/training-courses/