Delegates are introduced to advanced analysis techniques using both raster and vector data. The course includes a basic introduction to server database PostgresSQL / PostGIS. The example datasets are taken from a variety of fields.
The course is designed for existing users of QGIS that want to expand their knowledge and carry out higher-level analysis.
- Spatial Databases
- Manipulating coordinate systems in QGIS
- Introduction to Python
- Advanced Field Calculations, Expressions and Actions
- Advanced Editing
- Advanced Symbologies, Labelling and Presentation of Data
- Vector processing in QGIS
- Raster processing in QGIS
- Graphical Modeler
- Consultancy exercise
For a complete course description, please visit https://www.geodata.soton.ac.uk/geodata/training/GeoData_AdvQGIS.pdf
For the course website, please visit https://www.geodata.soton.ac.uk/geodata/training/Courses
AGI CPD Points: 8
University of Southampton
Southampton, SO17 1BJ-SO17 1BJ
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.