This course introduces students to Cadcorp SIS Desktop 9. It provides a hands-on insight to the new interface, concepts and features that are available in this software release. Students will be able to test the new functionality and explore some of the practical benefits from upgrading to this release.
The course is suited to those who are new to Cadcorp SIS Desktop 9, but who have a good working knowledge and understanding of Cadcorp SIS 8.0, or earlier versions. Prior knowledge of GIS is also required.
- The User Interface Update
- New and Improved Cartography
- New Expression Building Options and Commands
- New Process Functionality
- New & Improved Theming for Data Analysis
- New Temporal Tool
- New (built-in) Routing tool
For pricing and to request a place on this training course, please visit: https://www.cadcorp.com/services/training/
AGI CPD Points: 4