This one-day course provides an introduction to thinking in a Pythonic way covering the fundamentals of the language and putting you in good stead for our Python for QGIS course.
- Installation, Executing Scripts, Using the interpreter
- Imports, Functions, Indentation, Variables
- Strings, if condition
- Lists, Looping
- Sorted function, Tuples
- Dicts, Reading and writing files, Extra: Using with context manager, Unicode Errors Simply Explained
- File System, Errors and Exceptions, HTTP (optional)
- Introduction to classes
- Installing packages via pip (python -m pip)
- Postgres using psycopg, Python psycopg2 & PostGIS
For more information and to book, please visit: https://astuntechnology.com/training-courses/#training
Epsom, KT18 7RL
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.