Our PostGIS Essentials course is for any database user who has prior GIS experience or has attended the QGIS Essentials course. Knowledge of databases and SQL is desirable.
- Introduction and getting started
- Loading, exporting and using spatial data
- Basic Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Further SQL
- Geometry accessors and measurements
- Spatial relationships and joins
- Geoprocessing functions
For more information and to book, please visit: https://astuntechnology.com/training-courses/#training
AGI CPD Points: 8
Birmingham, B1 2RR
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.