This one-day course covers basic administration tasks as well as a step-by-step guide for PostgreSQL and PostGIS installation in the Windows environment.
The course explores the different elements of user access including connecting from a remote server and provides guidance and practical examples on roles and role groups for managing security on the PostgreSQL server.
- Accessing the Server and User Management
- Administration and Monitoring
- Configuration Controls and Performance Tuning
- Database Administration Tasks
- Maintenance Tasks
- Backup and Recovery
- Issues and Further Considerations
For more information and to book, please visit: https://astuntechnology.com/training-courses/#training
AGI CPD Points: 4
Birmingham, B1 2RR
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.