The course gives an introduction to GIS and an overview of the fundamentals of finding a location, viewing, creating, editing and printing. Day 2 builds on the basics learned on Day 1 by introducing students to creating and managing their own files, and extending knowledge on creating and editing data.
Who should attend?
This course has been designed for students who are new to GIS and/or Cadcorp SIS.
- An Introduction to Cadcorp SIS
- Spatial Data and Cadcorp SIS Concepts
- Using a Gazetteer
- Creating and Editing Data
- Creating Prints, PDFs and Images for Documents
- Creating and Managing Overlays and SWDs
- Advanced Creating and Editing Spatial Data
- An Introduction to Attributes, Properties, Schema and Expressions
- An Introduction to Querying Data
- An Introduction to Thematic Mapping
To book, please visit: http://cdcp.io/training
AGI CPD Points: 8
Stevenage, SG1 2JY