The Geospatial Commission is working with Frontier Economics to explore the features and dynamics of the UK ‘geospatial data market’. The aim of the study is to gather insights about the state and function of the market as it exists now, and how demand may change in the future.
The Geospatial Commission would like to invite AGI members to share their views and provide input to the study. The six questions the study is seeking to answer are:
Changes in the UK geospatial data/services market
- How have data value chains evolved?
- How have interactions between the public and private sector changed?
- How are new types of geospatial data derived from an original source?
Opportunities for better use of geospatial data across the economy
- What other markets/ecosystems is the geospatial data market starting to integrate into?
- What barriers are hampering future development of the market?
- How will demand evolve in the future?
We are inviting AGI members to join a webinar on Wednesday 27th May at 10am to find out more about the study, ask questions and contribute your thoughts on the questions above.
We will send you a meeting invitation and reminder two hours before the webinar is due to start.
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.