Discounted membership is available to:
- Central government organisations £620+VAT
Bodies listed in the Civil Service Yearbook
- Local authorities (population greater than 100,000) £540+VAT
- Local authorities (population less than 100,000) £380+VAT
- Emergency Services £365+VAT
Fire, ambulance or police
- Health organisation £305+VAT
- Small Business £245+VAT
Up to 5 full-time employees and £400K turnover
- Educational institution £190+VAT
- Voluntary, Charity or not-for-profit £180+VAT
Two year membership is also available at twice the current annual rate.
Apply on-line now to become an AGI member or to renew existing membership.
All staff in the organisation are entitled to the following benefits:
- Discounted member rates at AGI meetings, events and seminars.
- Discounted member rate to attend the AGI annual conference, GeoCom.
- Opportunity to stand for AGI Council or the Executive Board of AGI Cymru, AGI Northern Ireland, and AGI Scotland.
- Opportunity to serve on one of the AGI's sub-committees.
In addition, your organisation is entitled to:
- Publish press releases, news articles, event listings and job vacancies via the AGI website.
- Send e-blasts to the membership database for a cost of £250+VAT.
- Submit details of training and seminar events to be validated for AGI CPD points
To download the form:
- The right to use the AGI logo and AGI Corporate Member logo.
- 15* named contacts on the AGI database who will additionally:
- have the opportunity to participate in the AGI Continual Professional Development (CPD) programme and work towards Chartered Geographer (CGeog - GIS) status
- receive a subscription to GeoConnexion magazine
- receive regular news and updates about activities and events straight to their inbox
- *Small Business Members are entitled to 3 named contacts.