Located within Development and Regeneration Services, within Planning and Building Standards, and reporting to Principal Place strategy & Environmental Infrastructure, you will provide technical planning and development advice and will play a key role in supporting Glasgow’s participation in EU Horizon 2020 – Connecting Nature.
This will include:
• Supporting the delivery of up to date development coverage for the city;
• Using GIS technologies to aggregate and analyse spatial data;
• Providing technical planning and development advice on the local context and Open Space Strategy to a range of colleagues and stakeholders;
• Preparing reports summarising conclusions derived from internal and external data sources;
• Identifying innovative opportunities that facilitate development on the ground.
Location: 231 George Street, Glasgow, G1 1RX
Salary: £26,566.24 - £31,196.52 per year
Contract type: Fixed Term
Position Type: Full Time
Hours: 35 per week
For more information and to apply visit: https://www.myjobscotland.gov.uk/councils/glasgow/jobs/gis-technical-project-officer-fixed-term-137499?from=org