Cambridge, UK, 12th March 2021, (www.1spatial.com) 1Spatial, a global leader in Location Master Data Management (LMDM) software and solutions, is pleased to announce the general release of 1Integrate v2.8.1
1Integrate ensures compliance of data for use across the enterprise and provides automated data validation, cleaning, transformation and enhancement. It enables users to assess the quality of data to ensure it meets defined specifications and is fit for purpose. This release increases support for feature services by adding a new OGC Web Feature Service data store, enhancements to the REST API, and simplified configuration of security settings.
Key 1Integrate features in this latest release include:
- New OGC Web Feature Service data store, supporting GeoJSON and OAuth.
- REST API improvements, such as the ability to clone resources and to query the number of engines, their availability and any queued jobs.
- Simplified configuration of security settings such as HTTPS, cookies and LDAP for Wildfly installations.
- Support for XYZM data/ordinates in SQL Server data stores.
- Updated platform support and security enhancements such as support for PostgreSQL 12.4, PostGIS 12.4 and the latest Java 8 updates.
Sarah Gadd, 1Integrate Product Manager says: “Our focus in this release has been to enhance support for web feature services, adding to our existing support for Esri Feature Services by adding a new OGC Web Feature Service data store. We are seeing growing usage of web features services from customers and within our own solutions, and we predict this need increasing with rising demand for SaaS and cloud solutions.”
Disclaimer: The publication of AGI member press releases is a member service. The AGI neither approves or endorses the contents of a member’s press release, nor makes any assurance of their factual accuracy.