Could you help shape the frontline of AGI communications? We are looking for a volunteer to manage the AGI’s external facing image, brand and message through production of high quality graphics for the AGI website, social media and presentations / promotion.
The Design Lead will help will help with designing and editing external facing images and graphics, in addition to contributing to communications and marketing efforts where relevant.
You must be a Professional Member of the AGI, or willing to become one. This can be through individual membership or via your organisations membership.
The Design Lead will work within the Communications Working Group and build a close relationship with the AGI Office and Communications Lead in the delivery of high quality graphics and images to support a wide range of outward facing marketing and communications material.
The role will involve:
- Building, developing and maintaining a library of high quality graphics, images and banners to support all outward facing marketing and communications
- Applying the AGI branding in an attractive and compelling way
- Attending regular working group meetings
- Contributing ideas and opinions to general comms/marketing efforts
Benefits of Volunteering with the AGI
Volunteering with the AGI is a great way to meet people within the Geo community and involve yourself with the association, in addition to:
- Having a named role within the AGI
- Enhance your CV and profile
- Networking opportunities and building contacts
- Personal development
- A steppingstone to further involvement in the association
Who we’re looking for
You should be UK based and have proven experience of design software (with experience of using the Canva platform being beneficial), and have a creative eye to be able to apply and enhance the AGI brand within the geospatial community.
Ideally you will work in, or have experience in, graphic design or a similar discipline.
100% Virtual. You will need to attend regular meetings with the Communications Working Group (up to two times per month). These are held virtually and are usually 1 hour long.
You will be flexible to work when you need to, but generally it is ~1-3 hours a week.
If you are interested in this volunteer role and would like to register your interest, or you have a question, please contact email@example.com
Closing date for applications Saturday 31 September 2022.